- 1. Log in at the top, right-hand side of any page.
- 2. Enter item(s) in the select "Ready To Order?" box. Click Add To Order.
- 3. Select a delivery and payment method. Click Checkout.
- 4. Depending on your delivery and payment methods, the next two screens will vary. Fill in the required Information to continue.
- 5. When you are on the Finalize Order page, click Finalize Order to submit your order for processing.
- 6. An order confirmation page will be displayed after you submit your order. If you do not get this page, your order has not been submitted.
- 7. You will also receive an e-mail order confirmation with final availability and product pricing.
You may submit your request for quotation through our Web site, via e-mail, fax or phone to your Sales Representative.
- The following reasons may explain why you may see "credit card" as the only payment option when placing your order online.
- 1. If you established your Noble GOV account ,but you were not granted an open account (e.g. payment is due at the time of purchase), you would only be able to pay by credit card.
- 2. If you established your Noble GOV account online, you will only be able to pay by credit card. (A credit application is required for an open account.
- 3. If you have an open account with Noble GOV, but your online registration has not been approved yet, you will be required to pay by credit card until the registration is approved. Thereafter, you will have the ability to use your open account.
- 4. To check the status of your registration, contact Customer Care at 1-877-999-1911, or send us an e-mail.
- To return an item, use the following steps:
- 1. Contact us by phone, e-mail or Live Help to request a Return Authorization Number (RA#). Returns received outside of this process are subject to delay or refusal.
Phone Customer Service at 877-999-1911
E-Mail to Click the Live Help Link at the top of the page
Our business hours are M-F, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 2. Re-package the item and affix the shipping label as instructed.
- 3. Include a copy of your order confirmation or packing slip with the package with the RA# clearly written on it.
- 4. Make sure you receive a tracking number for the package so there is a way to track the package back to us. Also, if the order was expensive, you may want to consider insuring the package against loss or damage. Noble is not responsible for return items damaged in transit.
For all product related questions, please call customer service @ 877-999-1911 or send an email to