Noble Supply & Logistics uses the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers to, among other things, better serve customers, improve the content of this Site, and customize the shopping experience for Site visitors and customers. Noble Supply & Logistics may also use the information collected to notify Site visitors of changes to this Site, to notify Site visitors of new products, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose of Noble Supply & Logistics.
NobleMRO.com Site security is a priority. Noble MRO continually reviews and updates the security methods implemented to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
NobleMRO.com uses best of breed encryption technology to provide for the security of vital information. Our Web site is certified by VeriSign, which verifies that our Web site is authentic and that all transactions are secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
NobleMRO.com is dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. Learn more about the various ways to protect your NobleMRO.com account:
To enhance your online safety, keep your personal information private:
- Never reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password periodically
Protect Your Account from Online Fraud
Often called “spoofing” or “phishing”, the most current methods of online fraud are fake emails, Web sites and pop-up windows, or any combination of these.
Spoof emails are phony emails, which appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof Web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account.
In many cases these is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony Web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing. However, if you type, or cut and paste the URL into a new Web browser window and it does not take you to a legitimate Web site, or you get an error message, it was probably just a cover for a fake Web site.
- Delete suspicious emails without opening them. If you do open a suspicious email, never click on a link or open an attachment contained in the suspicious email.
- Do not provide your sensitive information by email or phone unless you initiated the contact.
- When entering private information, confirm your security by looking for a closed lock at the bottom of the Web page. Click on the lock icon to verify that the security certificate has been issued to NobleMRO.com.