This item ships Small Parcel, which means it will be delivered by UPS, FEDEX, DHL or USPS. Several shipping upgrade options are available at an additional charge; you may select your shipping upgrade during checkout if desired.
We do not require an adult signature for deliveries, but please note that the decision to leave your package without a signature is at the discretion of the delivery person. If you want an item left at your doorstep, the best thing to do is leave a note on your door asking the driver to leave your package with "No Signature Required." Be sure to include your name and tracking number on the note.
1. Ground Shipping -The Ground Shipping delivery times are 1-5 Business Days and delivery is based on distance from the Noble Fulfillment Center.
2. Next Day Air – Next Business Day- As long as your order is placed before 2:00 pm, Noble offers UPS Next Day Delivery, which means that you will receive your order no later than by 3:00 p.m. the next business day.
3. 2nd Day Air – 2nd Business Day- As long as your order is placed before 2:00 pm, Noble offers 2nd Day Delivery, which means that you will receive your order no later than by 3:00 p.m., 2 business days later.
This product is too heavy/large to ship via the small package delivery services (e.g. UPS, FedEx) so it will be sent to you via truck freight. Truck freight is different than standard UPS, FedEx or US Mail. Most Truck freight shipments require a loading dock for the trailer to be backed into.
The most important thing to remember about truck freight is that you MUST inspect the package at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if there is any reason for you to be at all concerned about damage, please write "PRODUCT DAMAGED" clearly on the sheet that they ask you to sign. This simply insures that if there is any damage, it will be easy to take care of the problem.
The number of shipments we make for your order is dependent upon:
- The Noble warehouse network: To serve our millions of customers more efficiently, Noble has several different fulfillment centers located across the United States. These centers often house different types of products. If you order dissimilar items--say, a cordless drill, a hard hat, and roofing felt--they may ship separately, depending on where in our fulfillment network they happen to be located.
- Items requiring special shipping and handling: Items that require special shipping and handling (for example, items that are large and/or heavy) are marked on their product detail pages as such and will ship separately from other items in your order. Note that in some cases, these items require an adult signature upon delivery.
In some cases, you might receive more shipments than we indicated you would when you placed your order. Regardless, we will never charge you more for shipping than the amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you place your order.